Skip to main content

My Pink Stork Fertility & Pregnancy Routine!


 


If you know me, you know I absolutely LOVE Pink Stork! I discovered Pink Stork when I was in the hospital having Hudson. I was researching a postnatal, and saw a friend share them and the pink everything immediately caught my eye! 


With my previous two boys, I always finished whatever prenatal vitamins I had leftover after pregnancy. This time I decided to try a postnatal, and I am SO glad I did! I clicked on the Total Postnatal on the website and immediately read the reviews, and knew this was the product for me! To this day, it is still my favorite Pink Stork product, as it changed my postpartum period for the better, tremendously! I was so amazed how much better I felt, and how much quicker I healed after my third delivery! From that day forward, I was hooked on Pink Stork, and when Hudson turned a year old I got the opportunity to work for them, which has been the biggest blessing! I often get asked what supplements I am taking, so I wanted to share for anyone who is interested!


I have tried most of the products, and I knew if we were going to try for another baby I wanted to try out all of the Fertility products and get to use the pregnancy products as well, so this is just what I did! When I knew we were going to start trying to conceive again, I ordered the Birth Control Cleanse as soon as I stopped my birth control. I did this for one month! 


Once I finished the Birth Control Cleanse, I switched from the Women's Multi Vitamin to the Total Prenatal, and then from the Probiotic Gummies to the Fertility Probiotic. I did take the Fertility Gummies for a little while as well, these things taste amazing!! 


During my fertility journey when I found out I had hypothyroidism and PCOS my doctor recommended I start taking Myo/Chiro Inositol, and Pink Stork offers two different blends. I added in the 40:1 ratio as this one seemed to best fit my specific health needs, and I was able to get relief from some of the not so fun symptoms PCOS was causing me, this was HUGE for me! 


Now that I am pregnant, I currently take the Premium Prenatal, DHA, Prenatal Probiotic, and Total Monolaurin daily.


My favorite pregnancy products that I would personally recommend in addition to my daily routine are the Pregnancy Bath Flakes, Morning Sickness Sweets and Pregnancy + Nursing protein! These have TRULY changed my life this pregnancy! I am confident in these products, and truly want what is best for me and my babies! 


If you have any questions, or need a recommendation on what to take, please reach out to me, I am always happy to help! 




XOXO, Hailey 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Savannah GA

 One of my FAVORITE places to visit with my husband and friends is Savannah, Georgia! We get to visit about once a year and it is always so much fun! If you ever get to visit, you must check out some of my favorite places to eat + shop! Every single time I've been for a visit, at some point in the trip, we have eaten lunch or dinner at Paula Deen's The Lady & Sons Restaurant. I am a country girl who loves home-cooked meals, and this is just that! It's a must to order the fried chicken, and you can't eat there without the cheddar biscuits and OOEY GOOEY BUTTER CAKE! Just thinking of it makes me hungry! Prior to Covid it was a buffet, now it is still buffet style but you pick your options and they bring them out and keep refilling throughout your meal! If you are looking for a good brunch spot, Goose Feathers Cafe' & Bakery is a great option! We tend to beat the crowd and order it to go so we can enjoy it without the long wait!  The first ever Mellow Mushroom

New York City

 If you know me, you know I LOVE to travel! One of my favorite cities to visit, is New York City! My Mom, brother and I decided on a last minute weekend trip, and it was the absolute best weekend ever! One thing I love about the big apple, is that there is SO much to do! There's every great restaurant you can think of, Broadway shows, entertainment and more! When I travel to other places I like to eat all the things, and always try to make a list of things I want to accomplish while I am there! In my opinion, a weekend in New York is a perfect way to see and do many different things, you just need to plan it out! Pinterest is my go-to! I made a list of things I wanted to make sure we did, and to my surprise, we knocked out everything on the list! This trip we stayed at Dream Midtown, which is conveniently located walking distance to most of the things we wanted to do. For things that were further away, we just took an Uber! Inside the hotel there is the  PHD Terrace at Dream Midtow