Skip to main content

Nashville Stole my Heart

 I have always enjoyed traveling to new places and checking out new scenery along with trying new food! One of my favorite places to travel is Nashville! I titled this post "Nashville Stole My Heart" and it's actually fitting because Tennessee really did steal a little piece of my heart, my best friend moved there recently, so I see myself making many more visits there in the years to come!


My husband surprised me back in February of 2022, (I thought he was taking me to Disney LOL) and we went for the weekend and spent time with my bestie and her husband, and it was an absolute blast! This was my first time at The Hampton Social, and I definitely plan on going back, it's such a fun spot with many cute places to take pictures!


I like to start out every visit in Nashville with brunch at one of my all time favorite brunch spots, Biscuit Love! 





I typically try something different every time, but ALWAYS get the BONUTS! They are seriously a little bite of heaven! Definitely make this stop if you visit! Be prepared to wait, there is always a line, but it is worth every minute of waiting! 

After breakfast take a walk on John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge


I will say, this pic was from my trip in 2020 and I was 8 months pregnant with Hudson and this totally wore me out, but the view was incredible and totally worth it!



Hattie B's Hot Chicken is a MUST! You can't make the trip to Nashville without stopping there for lunch or dinner, or hey maybe even both! ;)


On my most recent trip to Nashville I went with my Mom so I teased my husband and sent him a picture of what he was missing because I know this is his favorite!

There are SO many good places to shop in Nash! A few of my personal favorite places are Kittenish, VICI and of course everyone has to at least take a peek into Stoney Clover! 





After shopping you have to stop for something sweet, and Five Daughter's Bakery was recommended to me by many people so my Mom and I went and I can't even explain how good it was! You MUST stop here as well!



Another favorite stop is Amelia's Flower Truck! It is so stinkin' cute!



After you visit the flower truck head on over to the Nashville WhatLiftsYou Wings Mural! 


This pic was taken Thanksgiving week 2020 when I was pregnant with Huddy!

In the evening, throw on your boots and head to broadway for an awesome night out!


If you visit around the holidays, Christmas time at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center is a dream!



The boys got to make a build a bear there which they loved!


They got to meet Santa and the gingerbread man along with other Christmas characters!




Cayden and Coby LOVED going down the ice slide! Mama couldn't participate at this time because Huddy was still in my belly!



Cayden got to feed the "reindeer" which was so cool! There is something for everyone there! It is a blast!



I have traveled to Nashville in all seasons recently and I think each season is equally fun! I've traveled with my husband, my mom & entire family, and every trip has been filled with so many amazing memories! I can't wait to go back and visit my favorite spots and discover new ones!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pink Stork Fertility & Pregnancy Routine!

  If you know me, you know I absolutely LOVE Pink Stork! I discovered Pink Stork when I was in the hospital having Hudson. I was researching a postnatal, and saw a friend share them and the pink everything immediately caught my eye!  With my previous two boys, I always finished whatever prenatal vitamins I had leftover after pregnancy. This time I decided to try a postnatal, and I am SO glad I did! I clicked on the Total Postnatal on the website and immediately read the reviews, and knew this was the product for me! To this day, it is still my favorite Pink Stork product, as it changed my postpartum period for the better, tremendously! I was so amazed how much better I felt, and how much quicker I healed after my third delivery! From that day forward, I was hooked on Pink Stork, and when Hudson turned a year old I got the opportunity to work for them, which has been the biggest blessing! I often get asked what supplements I am taking, so I wanted to share for anyone who is interested!

New York City

 If you know me, you know I LOVE to travel! One of my favorite cities to visit, is New York City! My Mom, brother and I decided on a last minute weekend trip, and it was the absolute best weekend ever! One thing I love about the big apple, is that there is SO much to do! There's every great restaurant you can think of, Broadway shows, entertainment and more! When I travel to other places I like to eat all the things, and always try to make a list of things I want to accomplish while I am there! In my opinion, a weekend in New York is a perfect way to see and do many different things, you just need to plan it out! Pinterest is my go-to! I made a list of things I wanted to make sure we did, and to my surprise, we knocked out everything on the list! This trip we stayed at Dream Midtown, which is conveniently located walking distance to most of the things we wanted to do. For things that were further away, we just took an Uber! Inside the hotel there is the  PHD Terrace at Dream Midtow

Savannah GA

 One of my FAVORITE places to visit with my husband and friends is Savannah, Georgia! We get to visit about once a year and it is always so much fun! If you ever get to visit, you must check out some of my favorite places to eat + shop! Every single time I've been for a visit, at some point in the trip, we have eaten lunch or dinner at Paula Deen's The Lady & Sons Restaurant. I am a country girl who loves home-cooked meals, and this is just that! It's a must to order the fried chicken, and you can't eat there without the cheddar biscuits and OOEY GOOEY BUTTER CAKE! Just thinking of it makes me hungry! Prior to Covid it was a buffet, now it is still buffet style but you pick your options and they bring them out and keep refilling throughout your meal! If you are looking for a good brunch spot, Goose Feathers Cafe' & Bakery is a great option! We tend to beat the crowd and order it to go so we can enjoy it without the long wait!  The first ever Mellow Mushroom