Skip to main content

Vero Beach/ Sebastian FL

My husband's side of the family lives in the Sebastian/Vero Beach area, and thankfully we get to visit often! I decided to share some of my favorite places and things to do while we are there!
Obviously the beach is one of the perks! I am always so amazed at how easy it is to find parking so close to the beach, and we love taking the boys! It is always a good time, and it wears the kids out so they nap after which is a plus! ;)
Sebastian Watercraft Rentals has pontoon boats you can rent while you are there, we did this with family for the 4th last Summer and we all enjoyed it! It was so cool stopping at all of the little islands and exploring! The water at the sand bar was absolutely gorgeous!
Over near the beach I discovered Salt! Salt is a spa that offers salt halotherapy and it is simply amazing! I went for the first time within the last year because I was curious how it worked and I have to say, it helped my immune system tremendously! It was a nice and relaxing atmosphere, and I am looking forward to going back!
After visiting Salt, you have to walk over to The Lily Pad Boutique! This is my absolute favorite store over there! Lily Pad is a baby and children's boutique with all of the trendiest and cutest styles! The owner is super sweet and always helpful! One of my favorite things about this boutique, is that they have a good boys selection! I can always find something for the boys while I am in there! Back in May of 2020, we happened to be in town when we got the news that baby Coffey number three (our sweet Hudson Crew) was a boy, and the first place I went and shopped was Lily Pad, where I got the cutest little boy finds!
After shopping you have to head over to Kilwin's for fudge and ice cream! It's always so good, especially after a hot day at the beach!
Another one of my favorite spots to eat at is Sunset Island! They have the tastiest acai bowls and crepes! My go to bowl is the Paradise bowl + drizzle peanutbutter! Talk about YUMMY!
For brunch or dinner, Mulligan's Beach House, the Sebastian or Vero location! I just love the atmosphere, it's family friendly and the food is quite good as well!
One of my favorite stores, Buff City, just opened a location in Vero Beach and I am SO excited about this! If you haven't been to a Buff City, you have to find one closest to you and try it out!
If you are over near the Sebastian area, you have to grab a loaded tea or protein shake from Heat Wave Nutrition, if you aren't sure what to try, tell them Hailey sent you and order the Train Wreck + whip! ;)
Another one of my favorite places to visit in Sebastian is the Sebastian Train Depot! This is the cutest place to get lunch and so fun for the kids! It looks like a real train station and they serve the best ice cream and hot dogs!
McKee Botanical Gardens is also another great place to visit, especially if you are looking for something to do with kids! It's a beautiful place! My boys absolutely loved seeing all of the big dinosaurs, and playing in the splash park!
During the Summer we like taking the boys to the Fountains at Royal Palm Pointe Park! We grab our snacks and towels and wear them out there. What I enjoy most about the fountains, is all three boys can enjoy it, and there are picnic tables and areas where we can sit and relax while we watch them play!
We recently decided on a new holiday tradition, skating! The whole family goes to Skate Factory and it is easily becoming one of my favorite things to do while in town! Although I still have a lot of practicing, and I might still be a little sore from the last visit, I can't wait to do it again! If you go on Tuesday's it's family night and you can even get free pizza for everyone! These are just a few of my favorite things to do in the Sebastian/Vero Beach area, if you haven't been, I would definitely recommend taking a trip! You won't regret it!

Comments

  1. Looks like you had lot of fun and salt therapy sounds amazing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did! Salt is SO nice! I can’t wait to go back!💕

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great fun! I really need a beach holiday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a blast! Nothing better than the beach!! 🏝️

      Delete
  3. This looks an amazing places for kids and adults alike...so much to do, love the fountains for the kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There’s so much to do! Definitely a fun place for all who visit!!✨

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Pink Stork Fertility & Pregnancy Routine!

  If you know me, you know I absolutely LOVE Pink Stork! I discovered Pink Stork when I was in the hospital having Hudson. I was researching a postnatal, and saw a friend share them and the pink everything immediately caught my eye!  With my previous two boys, I always finished whatever prenatal vitamins I had leftover after pregnancy. This time I decided to try a postnatal, and I am SO glad I did! I clicked on the Total Postnatal on the website and immediately read the reviews, and knew this was the product for me! To this day, it is still my favorite Pink Stork product, as it changed my postpartum period for the better, tremendously! I was so amazed how much better I felt, and how much quicker I healed after my third delivery! From that day forward, I was hooked on Pink Stork, and when Hudson turned a year old I got the opportunity to work for them, which has been the biggest blessing! I often get asked what supplements I am taking, so I wanted to share for anyone who is interested!

Concert Outfit Inspo✨

If  you know me, you know I absolutely LOVE going to concerts! I've always found this to be a good time, and I have been to so many random ones, no matter what kind of concert, I always seem to enjoy it! This year so far I have gotten to already see some of my favorite artists, and look forward to a few more in 2023! My concert style is typically a dress with some kind of sequin detail, and a pair of boots because I find this style to be the comfiest. I like to dress up, but I also love to be comfortable while doing so. The most recent concert I got to attend was Morgan Wallen in Jacksonville! I got my dress, boots & hat from the Black Pearl Boutique, the owner, Caitlin, is so very sweet, and has the cutest outfits and accessories! I took my crossbody bag from Kenz Kustomz, it has easily become my concert buddy, it complies with NFL/NCAA and other sports stadium/event venue handbag regulations which is so great. If you do not have one yet, I would definitely recommend purch

Savannah GA

 One of my FAVORITE places to visit with my husband and friends is Savannah, Georgia! We get to visit about once a year and it is always so much fun! If you ever get to visit, you must check out some of my favorite places to eat + shop! Every single time I've been for a visit, at some point in the trip, we have eaten lunch or dinner at Paula Deen's The Lady & Sons Restaurant. I am a country girl who loves home-cooked meals, and this is just that! It's a must to order the fried chicken, and you can't eat there without the cheddar biscuits and OOEY GOOEY BUTTER CAKE! Just thinking of it makes me hungry! Prior to Covid it was a buffet, now it is still buffet style but you pick your options and they bring them out and keep refilling throughout your meal! If you are looking for a good brunch spot, Goose Feathers Cafe' & Bakery is a great option! We tend to beat the crowd and order it to go so we can enjoy it without the long wait!  The first ever Mellow Mushroom