Skip to main content

Concert Outfit Inspo✨

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1c6U7IIXui2naF2Pfzr4OcBVWQ2TEGT1d

If you know me, you know I absolutely LOVE going to concerts! I've always found this to be a good time, and I have been to so many random ones, no matter what kind of concert, I always seem to enjoy it! This year so far I have gotten to already see some of my favorite artists, and look forward to a few more in 2023! My concert style is typically a dress with some kind of sequin detail, and a pair of boots because I find this style to be the comfiest. I like to dress up, but I also love to be comfortable while doing so. The most recent concert I got to attend was Morgan Wallen in Jacksonville!
I got my dress, boots & hat from the Black Pearl Boutique, the owner, Caitlin, is so very sweet, and has the cutest outfits and accessories! I took my crossbody bag from Kenz Kustomz, it has easily become my concert buddy, it complies with NFL/NCAA and other sports stadium/event venue handbag regulations which is so great. If you do not have one yet, I would definitely recommend purchasing one from them! I also love that Kenz Kustomz offers a variety of different beaded straps, and my favorite are the concert themed ones. I like the convenience of one bag that I can get multiple looks with, and they are so fun! I purchased a Morgan Wallen one that says "Something You Proof" and a Taylor Swift theme one, "Its's me Hi" for the concerts and I absolutely loved both! I am already looking forward to purchasing another! If you don't like the clear style they also offer a beaded style crossbody that is so stinking cute, I have one that is customized with my name. If you do shop Kenz Kustomz, use code "HAILEYCOFFEY" to save money on your purchase, I promise you won't regret it!
I also went to see Carrie Underwood in Jacksonville this year. This was my fourth time seeing her, and it was fun to look back and compare how my taste in style has changed over time. I got the cutest pink dress with sequin sleeve details from the Black Pearl Boutique, and I paired it with my fringe cowgirl boots! I am loving this style of dress, especially for concerts, it's dressy enough plus it's comfy.

Talk about comfy, I also got this t-shirt dress and pink sequin bodysuit from the Black Pearl Boutique, and it was perfect for the Kane Brown concert! I think it's safe to say, my pink cowgirl boots have easily become my favorite! 


Another favorite boutique of mine, is the Fly Boutique! Back in April I got to see Taylor Swift in Tampa, and it was truly magical! I got my outfit from there and they have THE CUTEST clothes and accessories! I decided to go with a lavender color dress and sparkly shoes since I knew I would be doing a lot of walking, and I was very grateful for this decision.
Speaking of the Fly Boutique and my current favorite style dresses, they had this style in a mint option and I couldn't resist, I had to have it. I love this color, and couldn't pass it up. I wore it in Nashville, and I'd say it was truly the perfect fit. The back of this dress has the prettiest beaded detail, and says "let's go girls."
Another great boutique I enjoy shopping at online is the Whiskey Darling Boutique. They have great staple pieces, and are always releasing new arrivals. I purchased my white fringe boots from here, and I wear them quite often.
I am currently planning my next concert, stay tuned to see what my next outfit will be! I link most of my outfits in the LTK App, and I will link some of my favorite boutiques mentioned above at the bottom of this post as well! Thank you for following along!✨

XOXO,

Hailey Coffey

LTK:
Black Pearl Boutique:
Whiskey Darling Boutique:
The Fly Boutique:
Kenz Kustomz: (Discount Code: HAILEYCOFFEY) 

Comments

  1. So gorgeous! Love these outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are really cute😍! I love it👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Pink Stork Fertility & Pregnancy Routine!

  If you know me, you know I absolutely LOVE Pink Stork! I discovered Pink Stork when I was in the hospital having Hudson. I was researching a postnatal, and saw a friend share them and the pink everything immediately caught my eye!  With my previous two boys, I always finished whatever prenatal vitamins I had leftover after pregnancy. This time I decided to try a postnatal, and I am SO glad I did! I clicked on the Total Postnatal on the website and immediately read the reviews, and knew this was the product for me! To this day, it is still my favorite Pink Stork product, as it changed my postpartum period for the better, tremendously! I was so amazed how much better I felt, and how much quicker I healed after my third delivery! From that day forward, I was hooked on Pink Stork, and when Hudson turned a year old I got the opportunity to work for them, which has been the biggest blessing! I often get asked what supplements I am taking, so I wanted to share for anyone who is interested!

Savannah GA

 One of my FAVORITE places to visit with my husband and friends is Savannah, Georgia! We get to visit about once a year and it is always so much fun! If you ever get to visit, you must check out some of my favorite places to eat + shop! Every single time I've been for a visit, at some point in the trip, we have eaten lunch or dinner at Paula Deen's The Lady & Sons Restaurant. I am a country girl who loves home-cooked meals, and this is just that! It's a must to order the fried chicken, and you can't eat there without the cheddar biscuits and OOEY GOOEY BUTTER CAKE! Just thinking of it makes me hungry! Prior to Covid it was a buffet, now it is still buffet style but you pick your options and they bring them out and keep refilling throughout your meal! If you are looking for a good brunch spot, Goose Feathers Cafe' & Bakery is a great option! We tend to beat the crowd and order it to go so we can enjoy it without the long wait!  The first ever Mellow Mushroom

New York City

 If you know me, you know I LOVE to travel! One of my favorite cities to visit, is New York City! My Mom, brother and I decided on a last minute weekend trip, and it was the absolute best weekend ever! One thing I love about the big apple, is that there is SO much to do! There's every great restaurant you can think of, Broadway shows, entertainment and more! When I travel to other places I like to eat all the things, and always try to make a list of things I want to accomplish while I am there! In my opinion, a weekend in New York is a perfect way to see and do many different things, you just need to plan it out! Pinterest is my go-to! I made a list of things I wanted to make sure we did, and to my surprise, we knocked out everything on the list! This trip we stayed at Dream Midtown, which is conveniently located walking distance to most of the things we wanted to do. For things that were further away, we just took an Uber! Inside the hotel there is the  PHD Terrace at Dream Midtow