Skip to main content

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2022

One of the perks of being a Florida resident is obviously DISNEY WORLD! I have always loved going, and it's even more magical as a Mother. Our oldest son's birthday is in October and my Mom and I started a tradition of taking him to MNSSHP every year around his birthday before Covid when they stopped the parties. This year my husband and I surprised the boys and took all three to MNSSHP on our oldest son's birthday, and it was a special day I will forever remember! 

Cayden's most recent MNSSHP 2022
Cayden's first MNSSHP 2015

I personally prefer visiting Magic Kingdom for this event over any other time during the year because there are so many fun activities, lines for attractions are much shorter and you literally get bags of candy. Not just any candy, the good stuff! ;) 
When I plan a trip to Disney, I like to stay at the Disney Resort and enjoy the whole experience. It's also nice that they have trams that transport you to the parks. During our most recent visit we stayed at the Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, and the boys absolutely loved it. 


One of our favorite parts of staying at a Disney Resort is the Mickey Waffles.



We went to Orlando early afternoon and checked into the resort, where we revealed the surprise to the boys. Then we changed into our Disney outfits, and we packed their costumes that they changed into later on in the evening. I got our Disney shirts from some of my favorite small businesses!



We got there just in time to catch the parade and enjoy the park for a few hours before the party started. Even though the MNSSHP started at 7:00, with the party ticket you can get in and enjoy the park as early as 4:00.




All three of our boys enjoyed riding rides, and that made it fun for the whole family! I think that's what I enjoy so much about Disney, we all can enjoy the fun together! I have to say, seeing Hudson's face light up while we were in the boat on the It's A Small World attraction, was a highlight of the night. I think the only downfall that night was the fact that he was mad we wouldn't let him jump in the water on the ride.


Coby was most excited for the dance party held in the Starlight Cafe, where he got to meet "Zed" from ZOMBIES. He didn't want to leave. Chris and I enjoyed watching the boys dance, and sing and thought it was so cool how they interacted with the kids.




I am a huge fan of Hocus Pocus (my birthday is the day after Halloween ;)) so I think my favorite part was seeing the Sanderson Sisters at the castle, and then of course the Halloween parade!



Lots of people asked if Hudson enjoyed Disney, and even though he is only a year and a half, he had a blast! We were surprised at how well he did, being such a late night! He did fall asleep right at the end. He absolutely LOVED dressing up as Donald Duck so of course we had to purchase a 50 Year Celebration Donald Duck for him!



All-in-all, it was a magical and very memorable night that I am so very grateful for! Everyone enjoyed it, and we can't wait to plan our next Disney trip!












Comments

  1. Great article! So many delicious treats there and things to see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Pink Stork Fertility & Pregnancy Routine!

  If you know me, you know I absolutely LOVE Pink Stork! I discovered Pink Stork when I was in the hospital having Hudson. I was researching a postnatal, and saw a friend share them and the pink everything immediately caught my eye!  With my previous two boys, I always finished whatever prenatal vitamins I had leftover after pregnancy. This time I decided to try a postnatal, and I am SO glad I did! I clicked on the Total Postnatal on the website and immediately read the reviews, and knew this was the product for me! To this day, it is still my favorite Pink Stork product, as it changed my postpartum period for the better, tremendously! I was so amazed how much better I felt, and how much quicker I healed after my third delivery! From that day forward, I was hooked on Pink Stork, and when Hudson turned a year old I got the opportunity to work for them, which has been the biggest blessing! I often get asked what supplements I am taking, so I wanted to share for anyone who is interested!

New York City

 If you know me, you know I LOVE to travel! One of my favorite cities to visit, is New York City! My Mom, brother and I decided on a last minute weekend trip, and it was the absolute best weekend ever! One thing I love about the big apple, is that there is SO much to do! There's every great restaurant you can think of, Broadway shows, entertainment and more! When I travel to other places I like to eat all the things, and always try to make a list of things I want to accomplish while I am there! In my opinion, a weekend in New York is a perfect way to see and do many different things, you just need to plan it out! Pinterest is my go-to! I made a list of things I wanted to make sure we did, and to my surprise, we knocked out everything on the list! This trip we stayed at Dream Midtown, which is conveniently located walking distance to most of the things we wanted to do. For things that were further away, we just took an Uber! Inside the hotel there is the  PHD Terrace at Dream Midtow

Savannah GA

 One of my FAVORITE places to visit with my husband and friends is Savannah, Georgia! We get to visit about once a year and it is always so much fun! If you ever get to visit, you must check out some of my favorite places to eat + shop! Every single time I've been for a visit, at some point in the trip, we have eaten lunch or dinner at Paula Deen's The Lady & Sons Restaurant. I am a country girl who loves home-cooked meals, and this is just that! It's a must to order the fried chicken, and you can't eat there without the cheddar biscuits and OOEY GOOEY BUTTER CAKE! Just thinking of it makes me hungry! Prior to Covid it was a buffet, now it is still buffet style but you pick your options and they bring them out and keep refilling throughout your meal! If you are looking for a good brunch spot, Goose Feathers Cafe' & Bakery is a great option! We tend to beat the crowd and order it to go so we can enjoy it without the long wait!  The first ever Mellow Mushroom