Skip to main content

Savannah GA


 One of my FAVORITE places to visit with my husband and friends is Savannah, Georgia! We get to visit about once a year and it is always so much fun! If you ever get to visit, you must check out some of my favorite places to eat + shop!

Every single time I've been for a visit, at some point in the trip, we have eaten lunch or dinner at Paula Deen's The Lady & Sons Restaurant. I am a country girl who loves home-cooked meals, and this is just that! It's a must to order the fried chicken, and you can't eat there without the cheddar biscuits and OOEY GOOEY BUTTER CAKE! Just thinking of it makes me hungry!







Prior to Covid it was a buffet, now it is still buffet style but you pick your options and they bring them out and keep refilling throughout your meal!



If you are looking for a good brunch spot, Goose Feathers Cafe' & Bakery is a great option! We tend to beat the crowd and order it to go so we can enjoy it without the long wait! 



The first ever Mellow Mushroom I ever tried was in Savannah, and since then I have been to many different locations, but in my opinion, nothing comes close to this one! It's SO good, it tends to stay pretty busy too!

If you know me, you know I love all kinds of soaps and bath products, and I keep a stash! My favorite place to go to each time I visit Savannah is Nourish! They have so many great products. A few of my personal favorites are the lavender nourishing lotion, shower steamers and I like to get the surprise toy bath bombs for the boys! The shop smells so good, when you walk past the river street location you can smell the aroma blowing in the wind! 




Speaking of River Street, this is my favorite place to walk in Savannah and explore all of the cute and unique shops! The view is so very beautiful!

This last time while visiting the Plant Riverside District I discovered the CUTEST place to shop, Urban Poppy! The whole place is a vibe! I wanted one of everything! 







If you are looking for a good dessert or sweet treat, you have to make a stop at Byrd's Famous Cookies! This last visit was the first time I finally got to try these out and Chris and I both enjoyed them, we sampled all of the flavors and brought some back for the boys!


The craziest thing we got to try while in here, wasn't even a cookie, it was a southern fried boiled peanut, and I could not believe you could eat the entire peanut, shell and all! We had to bring back a bag for my dad to try, he loves boiled peanuts!



I always get a kick out of all of the fun Bachelor and Bachelorette parties going on! Years ago I even had my bachelorette party here! The highlight was the scavenger hunt downtown, this was my first trip here and this helped us see so much! They have so many fun tours and attractions that are perfect for groups! I have been for ladies trips, and couples trips, and for a surprise weekend getaway with my hubby, and it's always an amazing time. I have made so many wonderful memories here!



I can't say enough great things about Savannah! If you haven't been, you have to take a trip! If you have any questions or need any recommendations, please don't hesitate to reach out!







Thank you for following along on my journey!! These are some pictures from trips over the last few years!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pink Stork Fertility & Pregnancy Routine!

  If you know me, you know I absolutely LOVE Pink Stork! I discovered Pink Stork when I was in the hospital having Hudson. I was researching a postnatal, and saw a friend share them and the pink everything immediately caught my eye!  With my previous two boys, I always finished whatever prenatal vitamins I had leftover after pregnancy. This time I decided to try a postnatal, and I am SO glad I did! I clicked on the Total Postnatal on the website and immediately read the reviews, and knew this was the product for me! To this day, it is still my favorite Pink Stork product, as it changed my postpartum period for the better, tremendously! I was so amazed how much better I felt, and how much quicker I healed after my third delivery! From that day forward, I was hooked on Pink Stork, and when Hudson turned a year old I got the opportunity to work for them, which has been the biggest blessing! I often get asked what supplements I am taking, so I wanted to share for anyone who is interested!

New York City

 If you know me, you know I LOVE to travel! One of my favorite cities to visit, is New York City! My Mom, brother and I decided on a last minute weekend trip, and it was the absolute best weekend ever! One thing I love about the big apple, is that there is SO much to do! There's every great restaurant you can think of, Broadway shows, entertainment and more! When I travel to other places I like to eat all the things, and always try to make a list of things I want to accomplish while I am there! In my opinion, a weekend in New York is a perfect way to see and do many different things, you just need to plan it out! Pinterest is my go-to! I made a list of things I wanted to make sure we did, and to my surprise, we knocked out everything on the list! This trip we stayed at Dream Midtown, which is conveniently located walking distance to most of the things we wanted to do. For things that were further away, we just took an Uber! Inside the hotel there is the  PHD Terrace at Dream Midtow